/* -*- Mode: C++; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 2 -*- */
/* This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public
* License, v. 2.0. If a copy of the MPL was not distributed with this
* file, You can obtain one at http://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/. */
/* nsMsgKey is a unique ID for a particular message in a folder. If you want
a handle to a message that will remain valid even after resorting the folder
or otherwise changing their indices, you want one of these rather than a
nsMsgViewIndex. nsMsgKeys don't survive local mail folder compression, however.
const nsMsgKey nsMsgKey_None = 0xffffffff;
* A generic index type from which other index types are derived. All nsMsgViewIndex
* derived types are zero based.
* The following index types are currently supported:
* - nsMsgViewIndex - an index into the list of messages or folders or groups,
* where zero is the first one to show, one is the second, etc...
* - AB_SelectionIndex
* - AB_NameCompletionIndex
const nsMsgViewIndex nsMsgViewIndex_None = 0xFFFFFFFF;
/* kSizeUnknown is a special value of folder size that indicates the size
* is unknown yet. Usually this causes the folder to determine the real size
* immediately as it is queried by a consumer.
const int64_t kSizeUnknown = -1;