Growl is a BSD-licensed framework that allows applications to provide
notifications to users. See http://www.growl.info/ for more information about
Growl. The Growl framework is shipped inside Camino's bundle, and some glue
code is included in Camino itself.
This is Growl 1.2.2 from http://growl.googlecode.com/files/Growl-1.2.2-src.tbz
with the following changes:
- Only the source files needed to build the "Growl.framework" target have been included.
- Made the following changes to Growl.xcodeproj:
- Converted to Xcode 3.0 format to make it more compatible with Xcode 2.5 toolchain on 10.4.
- Commented out the SDK declarations to support mozconfig-based configurations.
- Commented out any Xcode 3.1-style [arch=<foo>] notation and supplied non-arch-specific values where appropriate.
- Supplied valid archs for building with toolchains on Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5.
- Set the MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET to 10.4 in all configurations.
- Disabled the incompatible save-repository setting to prevent bustage when building on 10.4.
- Made the following changes to GrowlApplicationBridge.m:
- Adde a #define of NSMakeCollectable to a cast to id.