/* -*- Mode: C; tab-width: 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*-
* ***** BEGIN LICENSE BLOCK *****
* Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1
* The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version
* 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
* the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License
* for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
* The Original Code is Mozilla Communicator client code, released
* March 31, 1998.
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is
* Netscape Communications Corporation.
* Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 1998
* the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
* Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of
* either of the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"),
* or the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"),
* in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead
* of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
* under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to
* use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your
* decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
* and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete
* the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under
* the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.
* ***** END LICENSE BLOCK ***** */
* JS runtime exception classes.
* Initialize the exception constructor/prototype hierarchy.
extern JSObject *
js_InitExceptionClasses(JSContext *cx, JSObject *obj);
* String constants naming the exception classes.
extern const char js_Error_str;
extern const char js_InternalError_str;
extern const char js_EvalError_str;
extern const char js_RangeError_str;
extern const char js_ReferenceError_str;
extern const char js_SyntaxError_str;
extern const char js_TypeError_str;
extern const char js_URIError_str;
* Given a JSErrorReport, check to see if there is an exception associated with
* the error number. If there is, then create an appropriate exception object,
* set it as the pending exception, and set the JSREPORT_EXCEPTION flag on the
* error report. Exception-aware host error reporters should probably ignore
* error reports so flagged. Returns JS_TRUE if an associated exception is
* found and set, JS_FALSE otherwise..
js_ErrorToException(JSContext *cx, const char *message, JSErrorReport *reportp);
* Called if a JS API call to js_Execute or js_InternalCall fails; calls the
* error reporter with the error report associated with any uncaught exception
* that has been raised. Returns true if there was an exception pending, and
* the error reporter was actually called.
* The JSErrorReport * that the error reporter is called with is currently
* the object is collected. Any persistent uses of the JSErrorReport contents
* should make their own copy.
* The flags field of the JSErrorReport will have the JSREPORT_EXCEPTION flag
* other contexts may want to use an error reporter that ignores errors with
* this flag.
extern JSErrorReport *
js_ErrorFromException(JSContext *cx, jsval exn);
#endif /* jsexn_h___ */