- The contents of this file are subject to the Netscape Public
- License Version 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file
- except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
- the License at http://www.mozilla.org/NPL/
- Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS
- IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or
- implied. See the License for the specific language governing
- rights and limitations under the License.
- The Original Code is mozilla.org code.
- The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Netscape
- Communications Corporation. Portions created by Netscape are
- Copyright (C) 1998-1999 Netscape Communications Corporation. All
- Rights Reserved.
- Daniel Howard
- Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the
- terms of the GNU Public License (the "GPL"), in which case the
- provisions of the GPL are applicable instead of those above.
- If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
- under the terms of the GPL and not to allow others to use your
- version of this file under the NPL, indicate your decision by
- deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
- and other provisions required by the GPL. If you do not delete
- the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this
- file under either the NPL or the GPL.
HTML (i.e. Composer) and plaintext editor<p>
for the embeddable editor component, which is used for the HTML Editor
("Composer"), for plain and html mail compose, and for text fields and
text areas throughout the product.
The editor is designed like a "browser window with editing features": it
adds some special classes for editing text and managing transaction
undo/redo, but reuses browser code for nearly everything else.