- The contents of this file are subject to the Netscape Public
- License Version 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file
- except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
- the License at http://www.mozilla.org/NPL/
- Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS
- IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or
- implied. See the License for the specific language governing
- rights and limitations under the License.
- The Original Code is mozilla.org code.
- The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Netscape
- Communications Corporation. Portions created by Netscape are
- Copyright (C) 1998-1999 Netscape Communications Corporation. All
- Rights Reserved.
- Daniel Howard
- Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the
- terms of the GNU Public License (the "GPL"), in which case the
- provisions of the GPL are applicable instead of those above.
- If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only
- under the terms of the GPL and not to allow others to use your
- version of this file under the NPL, indicate your decision by
- deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice
- and other provisions required by the GPL. If you do not delete
- the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this
- file under either the NPL or the GPL.
capability-based web page security management<p>
caps contains C++ interfaces and code for determining the capabilities
of content based on the security settings or certificates (e.g. Verisign).